Human Resources and Payroll

Request support from the HR (Human Resources) or Payroll department.

Services (12)

Continuing Education / Student Contract / Fixed Term Employee Contracts

Submit a Continuing Education / Student Contract to the Payroll department

CUPE Joint Job Evaluation Request

Submit a CUPE Joint Job Evaluation Request

Employee Appointment Requisition

Submit a new EAR to Human Resources to begin the Employee Appointment Process
-> PLEASE NOTE if you are submitting an AMENDED EAR, this must be attached to the original service ticket. Do not create a new service desk ticket for amendments.

Payroll General Request

Request support from the Payroll department

Professional Development Request

Submit a Professional Development Request for Faculty, Staff Tuition Waivers, and Faculty, Staff Professional Development Requests including, Career Development and Service Improvement Funding Applications

Question About My Pay

Ask a question about your pay

Remote Work Program Notification

Submit an approved Remote Work Program Application and required forms

Request Approved Carry Forward of Vacation Leave

Supervisors approve and submit an employee's request to carry forward their unused vacation into a new vacation year

Resignation/Retirement Notifications

Submit the service cancellation form and resignation/retirement checklist.

Submit a Timesheet

Submit a timesheet to the Payroll department

Submit Approved Overtime/Submit Approved Time Off in Lieu

Supervisors approve and submit banked overtime or time off in lieu of holiday on behalf of a CUPE employee

HR General Request

Request support from the HR (Human Resources) department